Traveler’s Resource Website
The Traveler’s Resource Website is your group’s online resource for tour preparation. The site is customized exclusively for your group and is full of exciting and interactive features that you will find informative and helpful before, during, and after your tour.
The Traveler’s Resource website makes the months leading up to your group’s departure almost as fun as the trip itself!
Here are some of the benefits and features that your group will enjoy on your Traveler’s Resource site:
- Current tour itinerary with full descriptions of each day
- Flight information
- Maps of the places you will visit
- Blog platform to communicate with group members during the planning process and to share experiences with friends and family back home while on tour
- Recommended books, movies, websites, and videos about the destinations you will visit
- Online tour payment system allowing for easy credit card payments (optional)
More about the Online Tour Payment System
We created our tour payment site after years of observing the countless hours directors spent collecting checks for travelers. We have found a way to relieve the group leader of all this payment collection work. Now, travelers can go online to register for a tour and make tour payments. The site will send reminders when payments are due or overdue, so you don’t have to worry about sending payment reminder emails.
As a group leader, you will remain informed and in control by receiving weekly status reports on who has paid and who is overdue. You will also have the opportunity to choose a payment schedule that matches your group’s needs and desired timeline.
The site also allows travelers to make credit card payments, taking some of the financial burden off families who may find check payments more difficult.